You can see the options available to you when you check out. Whichever option you choose, you will always receive an invoice for each order. That invoice shows the payment method you selected. Once we receive payment, we start processing the order. Payments are processed by Mollie, our payment service partner.
We offer the following methods of payment within Europe:
- iDEAL (the Netherlands)
When you pay with iDeal, you are choosing a secure and quick payment method. You pay for your purchase immediately and you pay securely in your trusted internet payment environment. The debit appears on your statement immediately.
iDEAL can be used for payments in the Netherlands if you bank with the following: ABN AMRO, ASN, Friesland, ING, Rabobank, SNS, SNS regiobank, Fortis, Triodos and Landschot.
- Klarna retrospective payments (the Netherlands and Germany)
'Retrospective payment' gives you the option of paying within 14 days. You receive an invoice from Klarna as soon as payment has been made. The actual transaction takes place between you and Klarna. It works as follows:
- You select ‘Klarna: Retrospective payment' as the payment method during the ordering process.
- You enter your details and complete the order.
- You create a Klarna account that includes your name, billing address, date of birth, telephone number and email address. For each subsequent payment, you need enter only your email address, telephone number and date of birth.
- After placing the order, you receive an email with a request for payment. The sum is added to pending payments in your Klarna account.
- The client then pays in Klarna’s client portal or via the Klarna app using their desired payment method.
'Retrospective payment' is available in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany and Finland.
- Credit card
Credit cards are the most commonly used form of online payment worldwide. It is very easy to pay by credit card. All you need do is enter your card details and authorise the payment.
If you opt to pay with PayPal, you are redirected to the PayPal payment page where you can log in to your PayPal account. Here you will find your linked payment method and you can select your desired payment option and confirm your payment.
- Apple Pay
Apple Pay is Apple’s own payment method, available to all Apple users in over 35 countries. Apple Pay is shown as the payment method when you pay on an Apple device. After selecting Apple Pay as the payment method, the payment is completed with Touch ID or Face ID.
- SOFORT banking
SOFORT Banking is a European payment method that can be used without having to make another account. You log in to SOFORT Banking with the details you use to log in to your own online banking environment. From here, you can transfer money directly from your own bank account. Once the payment has been confirmed, you are redirected to the webshop. SOFORT Banking is TÜV-certified, this guarantees it is a secure method of payment.
SOFORT Banking is available in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Poland.
- Bancontact (Belgium)
Bancontact is a Belgian payment scheme. It is the Belgian market leader in electronic payments. Bancontact’s online payment platform can be used by anyone who holds a payment card issued by Bancontact. Payments via Bancontact are guaranteed and are confirmed immediately, the payment can therefore not be cancelled.
- KBC/CBC (Belgium)
The KBC/CBC payment button is an online payment method for clients of KBC and CBC, together the largest bank in Belgium. In addition to a secure and guaranteed payment method, KBC and CBC offer their clients the option of paying sums between 50 and 1,250 Euros retrospectively.
If you select the KBC/CBC payment button as the payment method, you select your own bank, KBC or CBC. You are then redirected to your trusted online banking environment, where the payment details have already been entered. You then have the option of confirming the payment with a card reader, or with the app by scanning a QR code.
- Belfius (Belgium)
Belfius is one of the largest banks in Belgium. The bank provides its clients with its own payment solution via the Belfius Pay Button. Customers with a Belfius account can use the Belfius Pay Button to make immediate payments via Belfius Direct Net, which is Belfius’ online banking product, or via the app. Payments made via the Belfius Pay Button are guaranteed and cannot be cancelled.
- Giropay (Germany)
When you choose to pay via Giropay, payment takes place as follows:
- You select your bank from the list of participating banks.
- After selecting the bank, you log in to the internet banking environment.
- You first carefully check the payment details in the internet banking environment.
- If all the information is correct, you authorise the payment.
- Following authorisation, you receive confirmation and the payment is sent.