How many pairs of shoes can I order at the same time?
A maximum of 4 pairs of shoes can be ordered per transaction/customer in our webshop. Contact customer services if you would like to order a larger quantity. We would be delighted to discuss the options.
I am unable to pay retrospectively with Klarna, why was this not authorised?
Klarna carries out checks on all orders. They inform you immediately whether or not your payment has been authorised on this basis. Unfortunately, they may reject your request to pay retrospectively. Please contact Klarna on +3120-8082852 or via chat at their website for queries about retrospective payments or orders that have been rejected by Klarna. Klarna is contactable 24/7 from Monday through Friday. Naturally, you can also choose to re-order using a different payment method.
What are the delivery charges for my purchase?
There are no delivery charges for deliveries in Europe.
Can I exchange the product I bought for a different size?
Unfortunately, products cannot be exchanged via the webshop. We advise returning the product and re-ordering the correct size from the webshop. Your return will be processed within 14 days. You will receive an email as soon as your return has been processed. You will be refunded by means of the same method you used to pay for your purchase.
I would like to return my purchase. How does this work?
If you're not happy with your purchase, you can send any unworn item back to us for which payment has been made within 14 days of receipt. Note: you are responsible for these costs. Fitting shoes in a hygienic and careful manner is of course allowed. We therefore recommend that you fit the shoes on soft surfaces (eg carpet) and try them out. Please pack the items carefully and return them in the original packaging and make sure they are urnworn and in their original condition. To return the products you can use the enclosed return form.
The return process is as follows:
- Tick the items you wish to return. Enter the return code and the reason that best describes why you are returning them:
- The fit
- Too small
- Too big
- Does not meet my expectations
- Product is damaged
- Delivered too late / changed my mind
- Wrong item supplied
- More than 1 ordered for choice
- Pack the completed form and the items you wish to return in a suitable bag/box.
- Use this return address on the box: ShoeStories returns, P.O. Box 280, 7040 ’s-Heerenberg.
- Then drop the package at a PostNL branch. We recommend sending the package via Track & Trace.
- Your return will be processed within 14 days. You will receive an email as soon as your return has been processed. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. When your return is approved, you will be refunded by means of the same method you used to pay for your purchase.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange products via the webshop. We advise returning the product and re-ordering the correct size from the webshop.