If you're not happy with your purchase, you can send any unworn item back to us for which payment has been made within 14 days of receipt. Note: you are responsible for these costs. Fitting shoes in a hygienic and careful manner is of course allowed. We therefore recommend that you fit the shoes on soft surfaces (eg carpet) and try them out. Please pack the items carefully and return them in the original packaging and make sure they are urnworn and in their original condition. To return the products you can use the enclosed return form.
The return process is as follows:
- Tick the items you wish to return. Enter the return code and the reason that best describes why you are returning them:
- The fit
- Too small
- Too big
- Does not meet my expectations
- Product is damaged
- Delivered too late / changed my mind
- Wrong item supplied
- More than 1 ordered for choice
- Pack the completed form and the items you wish to return in a suitable bag/box.
- Use this return address on the box: ShoeStories returns, P.O. Box 280, 7040 ’s-Heerenberg.
- Then drop the package at a PostNL branch. We recommend sending the package via Track & Trace.
- Your return will be processed within 14 working days. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. When your return is approved, you will be refunded by means of the same method you used to pay for your purchase.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange products via the webshop. We advise returning the product and re-ordering the correct size from the webshop.